12th day of Advent
- 200g Egg whites
- 550g Granulated sugar
- 300g Finely grated coconut
- 50g Honey
- 60g Wheat flour
- 20g Wheat starch
- Mix together the egg whites, granulated sugar, coconut, and honey and heat to 60-65°C.
- Then sieve wheat flour and wheat starch and fold into the roasted coconut mass.
- If the coconut mass appears a bit too firm, it can be diluted with a little egg white afterwards.
- With a perforated nozzle, pipe small and even macaroons on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- After pipping, let the coconut macaroons stand for 1-2 hours.
- The macaroons are baked according to color at 170 ° C.