Chocolate Raspberry Cakes
22nd day of Advent
- 215g tempered milk
- 215g Spelt flour 630
- 20g Yeast
Mix these ingredients and allow to rise for 60 minutes
- 285g Spelt flour
- 40g Yolks (2)
- 100g Honey
- 80g Soft butter
- 10g Salt
- Robe-Noire chocolate
- Chopped pistachios
- Fresh fruit to top
- Knead the pre-dough with the spelt flour, yolks, honey, soft butter, and salt into a smooth dough.
- Then knead some cocoa into 180g of the dough. If the dough appears too firm, a small bit of water can be added.
- Let both doughs rest for about 45 minutes.
- At the beginning of the processing, 180g neutral dough and 180g chocolate dough are put aside.
- The remaining 600g of dough is divided into 10 equal pieces and shaped into round dough balls. Put them in muffin molds (diameter 8cm x 5cm) immediately after shaping. If the baking pan is smaller, please reduce the amount of dough.
- After the dough balls have been placed in the molds, these are brushed with egg.
- Now divide the neutral and chocolate dough into 10 equal parts and roll out into 10-12 cm long dough strands. Twist a light and dark strand alternately into a cord, shape it into a snail and place it on the egg-coated dough ball.
- Allow the shaped dough pieces to proof for 60 minutes and then bake at 190 ° C / approx. 17-19 minutes.
- Allow them to cool and remove from the form after 5 minutes.
To finish the baked brioche is decorated with chocolate and chopped pistachios and fresh fruit.